Cost Per Diver Sharing Per Single Diver
East London ZAR 31 500 ZAR 34 750

Dive The Big 5’s cancellation policy:

Please note that out of East London we do not use the services of a spotter aircraft in order to spot the shoals of Sardines, we go one better, we use the sea birds, specifically the Gannets. When they rise in the air, in their thousands, and start dive-bombing into the sea, it’s a sure sign that the Sardines have arrived!


Dive The Big 5’s cancellation policy:

If Dive The Big 5 or its agent deem the weather not suitable to venture to sea on a given day, then no refund will be given. On that day we will evoke the “reserve day” and transfer you to the nearby Inkwenkwezi Game Reserve for a morning on safari in the bush. We will endeavour to make up this lost “sea” day on day 7 of the expedition.

Subsequent bad weather days: It is entirely up to the skipper to decide if it is safe to launch the boat. If he does decide to launch the boat, and weather condition worsen, to the point where it is unsafe and dangerous out at sea, it is the skippers decision, and purely the skippers decision, to return to harbour. No refunds will be given.

Should a client choose not to venture out to sea, even though the skipper deems it safe to do so, no refund is due.